Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rainy day blues!

I have the rainy day blues.
I'm still sitting in bed unmotivated to do anything...
except play with my new programable coffee maker which my mom got me and is the coolest thing ever!
So now I'm sitting un-showered still in my PJ's with a nice cup of coffee (you have no idea how much I appreciate the little things right now and how this cup of coffee is like a cup of gold to me) I'm contemplating if I should give in and watch Eat, Pray, Love or not and wishing it was a little more spring like outside so at least I could get out and go take a walk.

Oh life...

P.s
I'm worried about this summer. I need a mix up, something new and exciting. Maybe a move or a new job.
I need to do something cool.
Oh and...I need to make a lot of money!
In all honesty I currently can barely afford to eat anymore.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment